Firm buttocks – 3 exercises for you
Are you looking for exercises for firm buttocks? You’ve come to the right place! Here are exercises that you can easily do yourself at home, even while watching your favorite series. No excuses! Just thinking will not make your skin firmer and round your bottom.
Exercises for firm buttocks are something that most of us associate with sweat and pain poured out at the gym. Unfortunately, instead of a beautiful butt, most of us have … cellulite. It doesn’t have to be this way! You can get a shapely bum by exercising regularly just three times a week.
However, remember to warm up before starting a series of exercises. Also, add aerobic exercise to your training plan at least once a week. Also, take care of a healthy diet, put aside fast food and sweets, drink plenty of water and eat vegetables. Consider switching to a vegetarian diet temporarily.
A way to firm buttocks? The usual squats!
An exercise that is definitely in the top and that works very strongly on the buttock muscles is regular squats. Yes Yes! The ones you hated in elementary school! It’s a three-in-one exercise, because you are exercising not only the buttocks, but also the thighs and calves. So if you dream about improving the appearance of your lower body, be sure to include them in your training plan. Firm buttocks guaranteed! Not only that, squats increase bone density.
How to do a squat correctly?
1. Stand with your feet apart, legs hip-width apart.
2. Clasp your hands together in front of your chest. Do not slouch!
3. Begin slowly lowering your hips until there is a right angle in your knee. Keep your back straight all the time.
4. Make sure your knees do not go beyond the line of the feet. This is the most important rule!
5. Now slowly raise your hips. When you are in the starting position, push them forward.
How much exercise to see the results? At least three sets of thirty repetitions.
More about squats ... Bulgarian squat for firm buttocks!
You already know that squats are the best exercise for firm buttocks. But are you aware that … there are a lot of types of squats? One of them is the Bulgarian squat, which burns your buttocks especially hard. As with the previous exercise, you can do Bulgarian squats at home.
How to do it?
1. Take one big step from the piece of furniture that will act as your support. Place your legs hip-width apart.
2. Pull one leg back.
3. Get down as low as you can. Try not to cross the line of the foot with your front knee while you squat.
4. How much to practice? At least three sets of 15 repetitions. For every leg, of course.
When you see that you are losing more than 1 kg per week - act!
Firm buttocks can also be achieved by exercising on the mat. Lifting the hips on the mat, i.e. the so-called hip trusts, is seemingly a very easy exercise. For it to work, you only need to do it correctly.
Correct or how?
1. Make your body comfortable on the mat, then bend your legs at the knees and place your feet on the mat.
2. Only use your buttocks and thigh muscles to lift your hips up. Do this 15 times without putting your hips back on the mat. Up, tighten your buttock muscles.
3. Raise and lower your bottom without touching the mat.
4. How much to practice? At least three sets of 30 repetitions.
We guarantee that after just two weeks of a series of regular exercises for firm buttocks, the effects will be noticeable to the naked eye!
Share this post
News On Social Media
Subscribe and stay up to date with the news
Only the most important information about new products and special promotions.