5 basic principles of healthy eating
Everything has been said about healthy eating. Still, the vast majority of us, instead of focusing on what is important and what is crucial for the development and condition of our body, think about unimportant issues.
The following article was created to collect the five most important principles of healthy eating – stick to them and your body will thank you for it!
1. The basis of healthy eating that parents talked about - eat regularly, preferably 4-5 times a day
If you eat your meals at fixed times of the day, your body will get used to the time of your meal and will not be crying for food outside of it! Can you imagine it – no gurgling in the stomach despite the small portion? This is possible as long as you start to ensure that your mealtimes are more or less constant. In addition, such action will ensure a better metabolism and optimal use of nutrients – all this contributes to the proper mental and physical performance. Try it and you will feel better!
2. Reach for vegetables and fruits as often as you can
Vegetables and fruits should form the basis of the diet of every person who is familiar with the principles of healthy eating and who wants to maintain a constant weight or lose weight. First of all, remember that they are the main source of vitamins such as vitamin C, beta-carotene, and folate, and they are full of minerals, fiber, and antioxidants to help cleanse the body. In addition, vegetables and fruits are very low in calories, and are… filling! You can eat more of them during the day than sweets. Make sure you get a variety of vegetables and fruits and include them in your diet at least 400 grams per day. Even (and maybe especially then) if you are not a vegetarian.
3. The basis of healthy eating is not only food, but it is also … water!
Drink at least 2 liters of water each day. It will hydrate you, it will make your headache. In addition, a stomach filled with water will fit less food in it, so… you will eat less during the day. Water also has a positive effect on the condition of the skin and hair. Drink it for your health! You don’t like water Add mint or fruit to it. Remember that water shortage can not only lead to dehydration, but also to weakening the body.
4. Something you would never think about the principles of healthy eating ... - replace sugar with fruit!
5. Soli says firmly NO.Excessive salt intake has negative health effects: it causes high blood pressure, strokes, obesity, and cancer. Avoid salt and salty foods and foods. It’s best to just remove the salt shaker from the table and replace it with herbal spices: fresh or dried. Do you see? It’s not that hard at all! Put these simple rules of healthy eating into practice, and you will see the results in just a few weeks!
If you are concerned that the implementation of the above principles of healthy eating will not be enough for you, make sure that you provide your body with all the necessary vitamins and minerals from the outside. Get our Vita-Min Complex now!
Share this post
News On Social Media
Subscribe and stay up to date with the news
Only the most important information about new products and special promotions.